|State or District||Hessen|
|Date of founding||2009/09/05|
|Phone||+49 561 47395848|
|com(ä)flipdot(pünkt)orgURIs of the form "com(ä)flipdot(pünkt)org" are not allowed.|
|Number of members||57|
|Membership fee||23 / 10 EUR monthly Fees|
|Size of rooms||85m2|
Flipdot (which is the local CCC Group "ERFA Kreis" as well) started September 2009 and rented a very nice room in a former shoe workshop. We lost this room in winter 2010 because of a tango group which was able to pay much more than we.
In November 2011 we moved to new rooms again in Sickingenstrasse 10 in Kassel (Same factory building as before).
Since 2016 we have new rooms near by the central train station in Kassel.
Our rooms are ready to use
Some of our equipment:
- Soldring stations
- Oscilloscopes analog and digital
- Electrical workbench with generator, multimeter and supply
- Lots of digital multimeters
- CNC Mill for wood, plastics and aluminum
- Some 3D Printers
- Mechanical workshop (under construction)
- Tools tools tools
- Lots of raspberrys, some with touchscreen, some controlling CAN buses or our activitiy banner at our website
Some of our current projects:
- Display announcing public transport schedules in the neighborhood (up and running)
- Wall mounted touch display for various space settings (up and running)
- Wall mounted CAN bus controller for various space control (up and running)
- Grid energy consumpion metering (up and running)
- GSM activated doorlock (up and running)
- SSH activated doorlock (up and running)
- CO2 sensor (up and running)
- Stats for all the Sensors, for example CO2: https://stats.flipdot.org/dashboard/db/co2?orgId=1
- space activity monitor based on mac adresses of users in local network (up and running)
- vending machine (under construction)
- remote controlled heater valve and temperature logging (up and running)
We meet nearly every day, (See blog for open/closed information or our statistics https://stats.flipdot.org/dashboard/db/users?orgId=1), our public day is every tuesday. Feel free to join, and feel free to contact us via mail (see right sidebar).
Unpacking 2012 christmas gift from a kind donator.