|State or District||Ile de France|
|Date of founding||2015/10/01|
|Size of rooms||70m²|
|Open to Exchanges?||yes|
- write software
- hack hardware
- host meetings/workshops/talks
And promoting such things as:
- collaborations between artists and hackers
- bringing tools, knowledge and people together
The hackerspace is part of and located in a bigger collective called Le Jardin d'Alice, a multidisciplinary collective focused on experimental artistic and/or ecological and/or social activities.
We have no membership nor fee. Everything is pay what you want/can/wish.
The space is open every wednesday evening from 7pm to 0am. The place is virtually open every day of the week to regular and new members. Newcomers, drop us an email or come chat on the IRC channel!
- Electronics (packed with Arduinos & ESP8266s)
- Salvaged parts (from hoovers to toys and from laptop keyboards to LEDs)
- 3D Printing
- Hardware parts
- Computer repair (we teach how to, you repair it!)
- PCB making (chemical etching, milling planned)
Self-hosted services: wiki, gitlab, mpd, http, mail, calendar.